Jan 22, 2022
YOUNGSTOWN — Mary A. Liller, 41, of South Raccoon Road in Austintown, was indicted this week on charges of tampering with evidence, cocaine possession, fentanyl-related compound possession and child endangering in a Nov. 2 incident in Austintown.
Police said they pulled Liller over on Mahoning Avenue for making an improper turn. While interviewing her, an officer grabbed a pack of cigarettes from the pocket of Liller’s 11-year-old child.
Police said they found a baggie of cocaine and three bindles of fentanyl tucked into the cigarette box. The child told the officer the mother handed over the cigarettes as police were pulling over her car.
Liller was arrested, and her child was turned over to the care of a relative.
A Mahoning County grand jury also indicted the following people:
• Michael P. Larkins, 36, 16th Street, Campbell, fentanyl-related compound possession, heroin possession, possessing drug abuse instruments, illegal use of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits or WIC program benefits and receiving stolen property;
• Robert T. Hite II, 42, Glenwood Avenue, child endangering, importuning, illegal use of a minor in nudity oriented material or performance and contributing to the unruliness or delinquency of a child;
• Delante L. Simms, 27, Center Drive, North Lima, cocaine possession;
• Yirande Rosette, 50, Olive Avenue, Warren, cocaine possession, operating a motor vehicle under the influence and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia;
• Deborah J. Reeve, 66, Alabama Avenue, Sebring, two counts of aggravated drug possession;
• Kelly E. Szuch, 41, Mahoning County jail, aggravated drug possession;
• Austin M. Dunmire, 24, Mahoning County jail, two counts of disrupting public services and two counts of vandalism;
• Robert L. Riley Jr., 65, Aravesta Avenue, Boardman, cocaine possession and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia;
• Latoya M. Martin, 38, Mahoning County jail, tampering with evidence, receiving stolen property, misuse of credit cards, two counts of petty theft, and single counts of obstructing official business and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia;
• Troy C. Adkins Jr., 25, Mahoning County jail, two counts of assault and single counts of child endangering, aggravated menacing and petty theft;
• Myretta A. Martin, 42, Mahoning County jail, two counts of assault.
Today’s breaking news and more in your inbox
YOUNGSTOWN — The city recorded its second homicide of the year when a man was found shot to death Saturday …
YOUNGSTOWN — Sue Reardon recalled when she and her husband, Bob, used to compete with themselves to ride their …
By GUY VOGRIN Staff writer Jane Kleese, described by family members as a 35-year-old effervescent woman, was …
With the past week’s high temperatures in the teens or mid-20s at best, most of us have been content to stay …
Staff, wire report COLUMBUS — The Ohio Redistricting Commission failed for a second time on Saturday to reach …
Mom accused of handing child drugs | News, Sports, Jobs – Youngstown Vindicator
Jan 22, 2022